המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.
המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG

המחאה החברתית לישראל. מחזירים את המדינה לידי העם !

חיפוש

Display results as :

Rechercher חיפוש מתקדם

התחבר

שכחתי את סיסמתי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm על ידי יוחנן המדביר הלאומי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

גולן טלקום פונה לטריפל: חברת הסלולר פתחה אתר להרשמה מוקדמת לקבלת מידע על חבילה הכוללת ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפוניה. מדובר בצעד שיווקי שכן המחירים טרם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

שמוש בצלחת ישנה של יס

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm על ידי davidh2

יש לי צלחת עם עינית של יס (אני מנותק מיס) שמחוברת לממיר. אני קולט טוב את הערוצים החופשיים בעיברית , המזרח התכון ועוד תחנת חדשות רוסית באנגלית.
האם ניתן בעזרת אותה עינית לקלוט לווין נוסף בעל תחנות חופשיות באנגלית?
אם כל …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד

Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm על ידי satworld

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד
מי שלא חבר לא רואה את כל הפורום או לא יכול להכנס אליו
חובה רישום בפורום ומשלוח 10 הודעות בפורום
הקבלה לקהילה היא על תנאי .
כל עוד מכבדים את התקנון ותקנות הקהילה .
עם החברות …

[ Full reading ]

ממיר המאפשר קליטת כל הערוצים הפרוצים כיום ללא שיתןף

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm על ידי tomer_1968

איזה ממירים קיימים  התומכים בקליטת הערוצים הפרוצים כיום   האם קיוב קפה למשל תומך בכך תודה
צריך לקנות ממיר HD

Comments: 3

מבצע ההתקנות צלחת לווין יוצא לדרך עם עדיפות לחברי הקהילה

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am על ידי satworld

המבצע מיועד לחברי הקהילה
התקנת צלחות לווין לחברי הקהילה
המבצעת AME
בכל הארץ
טכנאים מטעם החברה עם אחריות של שנה
3שנים אחריות שנים לצלחות הלווין
שנה לדיסק
3.שנים אחריות שנים לכבלים

התקנת 2 צלחות עם 8 לווינים
צלחת מטר 1

[ Full reading ]

TOPFEILD 7700-7070 פעם ראשונה בעולם בשיתוף תודה ל DAVA

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am על ידי tizinabi

פעם ראשונה בעולם הצלחנו להפעיל שיתוף על טופפילד 7700HD
7070HD
השיתוף שפועל הוא CAMD3
כולל HD
מנהל פרוייקט DVD מוריס ואושר
תודה ענקית ל DAVA שעשה ימים כלילות בכדי להפעיל אותו ולמדנו רבות מניסיונו
הרסנו ממיר HD אחד כזה במלך …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am על ידי ROYALCONDOM

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

בתדר 11938 H -יש 4 ערוצי Redlight
בתדר 12092 H - יש 6 ערוצי SEX של חבילת Satisfaction

13E

בתדר 11411 H - יש ערוץ Dorcel האיכותי וכן 5 ערוצי Sex On
בתדר 11727 V - יש 5 ערוצי Satisfaction (נסרקים בשם S1...S5 )
בתדר 12207 H - יש 2 ערוצי Free X ו Free X2
בתדר 10853 H - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm על ידי satworld

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית.
גולש יקר,
אנו מודים לך על כי בחרת להיכנס לאתר ולפורום היחיד של קהילת הלווין הישראלית "SATWORLD.TK" ו/או לכל עמוד ו/או מדור שלו, בין אם הכניסה אליהם היא דרך שם מתחם (Domain Name) www.SATWORLD.TKובין אם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

maiai kohen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am על ידי Anonymous

דרושים לעבודות קלדנות סקרים כתיבה 
תמלול פרטים בוואטצפ 0502322173

Comments: 0

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

ככה הסינים מרמים את הישראלים

Go down  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Host: Sipski
My brother bought a 16000 mAh chinese lithium battery pack system from China and I was using it. However, when I try to charge my device with it, it didn't charge for more than 20%. It was quite strange since it claim to be 16000 mAh Lithium battery. I decided to open it up. Guess what I saw? Have a look. I was so surprise how some of these chinese manufacturers are scamming the people!
הסינים מוכרים ליטיום בטריות בזול 

הסינים מזייפים הכול כל מוצר שתעלו על הדעת
אפילו בני אדם
הפעם התקדנו בסוללות שיכולות להתפוצץ בבית שלכם
והם מסוכנות מאוד כי הם יכולות להשרף ולהתפוצץ או לגרום לחנק או שריפה של הבית

כולל מטענים בזול
בדיקה פשוטה גלתה שזאת הונאה סדרתית בכל האתרים הסינים
מסתבר שהבטריות שהשתמשו בהם אפילו לא מחוברות בנהם
רק בטריה אחת מטעינה 
כל השאר לא מחוברות
הם אפילו לא בריות לאטיום הם מזויפות
שאר הבטריות מולאות בחול 
הונאה אחת גדולה
אל תקנו תוצרת סין זה מזויף והונאה רבתית
רוב הסינים זה עם של רמאים זייפינים וחקיינים

כאן תוכלו לראות רול רואיס זיוף סיני בשם גילי

Chinese Counterfeit Rolls Royce
Claims from Rolls Royce that this Chinese concept car is nothing more than an poor copy of their luxury model.

GEELY

Fake / Imitation Chinese Vehicles
Fake / Imitation Chinese Vehicles.
Top Gear theme music copyright to BBC.
All Images and Pictures are copyright to their respective owners.

I've updated the pictures of the BMW X5 and the Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster which is the the wrong model in this video, for BMW it should be E53 instead of E70 and for Mercedes it should be open top.

CHINA-REPLICA LAMBORGHINI(Chinese pair build replica Lamborghini Diablo)

Chinese engineers Wang Yu and Li Lintao dreamed of owning a Lamborghini Diablo, one of the world's most expensive cars and out of production for more than a decade...so they built their own.

They started building their first in their suburban Beijing studio in 2010 with mostly the same ordered parts used in the original Lamborghini.

It cost the pair around 1,400,000 yuan ($228,000), which Wang says is around one tenth of what a real Diablo sells for now in China, where only a handful of collectors own them and they can't be imported.

Thirty-two-year-old Wang said they built the car as a sign of respect for the original, and also to gain experience.

"When I was small, the person I admired most was Enzo Ferrari. I found out that the car was named after the person, and I had this idea, this dream, of becoming the Enzo Ferrari of the Chinese sports car world, or of my own brand, of being someone like that," he said.

Wang studied mechanical engineering in England, Li studied it in Canada, and they started to work together after they both returned to Beijing.

After replicating several sports cars, they are now working on a copy of a T-Rex three-wheeled racer.

The pair say they had wanted to assemble cars for sale but that business cannot take off as long as China does not give licenses to self-assembled vehicles, a regulation they believe is unlikely to change soon.

"The biggest problem is the current system of car manufacturers and government policy, and rules that restrict our production capabilities and restrict the imagination of talented professionals working in the automotive industry. Moreover, there's no good platform or resources to express their potential," Li said.

Chinese companies have earned a reputation for copying international brand products, but Chinese electronics are swiftly catching up and often cost a fraction of their foreign counterparts.

Having mastered the Lamborghini, Wang wants to start designing and manufacturing his own sports cars under his own brand within a couple of years.

"Chinese can also make supercars. We want to produce cars by Chinese people, for Chinese people, and meet our own people's demand for something personalised at lower costs which people can accept, cars that people can actually afford to drive," he said.

Jack Ma, founder of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, showed his approval by buying Wang and Li's second Lamborghini replica, which he exhibited at the 2012 Beijing International Auto Show before installing it in the company's headquarters.

Fitted with a V8 engine instead of the V12 used in the original, Wang says his car can reach a top speed of around 310 kilometres per hour, a little short of the original's top speed.

But it still whizzed past the other cars in a test spin in Beijing on Thursday (August 21).

China is now the world's biggest auto market and home to over 350 billionaires, second only to the United States, according to the Hurun Global Rich List.

If Wang and Li do become the Enzo Ferraris of China, they are unlikely to be short of customers.

נערך לאחרונה על-ידי dahan3 בתאריך Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:19 pm, סך-הכל נערך פעם אחת

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

Counterfeit Batteries from China - Behind the Scenes

Counterfeit Batteries from China [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Counterfeit Batteries are a great deal, if they don't ruin your devices. Nicole Scott takes a trip to Shenzhen China to Yuanwang Digital Mall, the source of importing smartphones into China. She takes a gets some sneaky footage of some shady deals with fake batteries. All of the footage inside the computer market was shot with the Nokia Lumia 1020.

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

What is inside a 18650 fake Ultrafire battery named UitraFlrc
We disassemble a 18650 battery named UitraFlrc 4800 mAh to see what is inside.This is a fake 18650 battery. His brand is UitraFlrc instead of UltraFire. The claimed capacity is 4800 mAh but in fact is under 1000 mAh.
Warning : don't do this at home ! It is dangerous to teardown a CHARGED Li-Ion battery ! Risk of explosion ! Make sure that the battery is discharged !

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

Holy smokes, these fumes! Chopping a (puffy and worn out) lithium polymer battery that is holding a 75% charge. I was interested in doing this to see what would happen to a pouch type battery when sliced by metal, like it might happen with cells used in a home built electric vehicle. These high power cells with relatively good energy density (120 to 130 Wh/kg) are good enough to power dragsters or hill climbers. But using them one will have to build sturdy enclosures, and most importantly arrange for venting that would allow fumes to escape and not kill the pilot before getting out/being pulled out. Interesting in this context is to see what the voltage does: It's not at all instantly gone, but still lurks for some time before the battery desintegrates enough to make it go to zero. In this case, there's no big fire, but enough smoldering to cause a lot of trouble if this was a large pack. Potentially related: the 2014 crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 might have to do with fumes from damaged lipo batteries, here are some links: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm copying one of my own replies to comments below, to further explain what, and why, I'm doing this:
"....doing extreme tests like this is actually a fairly common thing. For example, if you look into the Boeing Dreamliner battery issue, you'll sooner or later run into videos about a company that was on contract for Boeing, testing cells. They tested a lot of cells. And what did they do? Amongst other things, they took a gun and fired at cells, in different positions, size, state of charge, and whatnot. And where did they do that? Right out there in the desert somewhere in Arizona or Nevada (I don't remember exactly where). They would put the battery on a rock, count back a few paces, ready, aim and...poof. Flames, explosions, the whole nine yards. You think that they are the only ones doing tests so cruelly? Nope. Any company incorporating these batteries into something they sell will do such tests, or have somebody else do it for them. I would not put my money on many testers having filters and scrubbers to deal with the fumes. Sad, but reality. And now, why am I doing this? Well, there are many people out there who, like me, use these batteries without ever really seeing what happens... "if". And if you think the "if" could never be something that needs an axe cutting a cell in half, again you'd be wrong. I have seen a bicycle trailer with a sheet metal box and a battery inside that rolled over, collapsed, and partially cut into a lipo pack. Poofed and burned, but no camera was there. Had the guy known what can happen, he might have taken a bit more time to build a sturdier box. Insulate it. Fasten the battery inside. And so on, there's really no end to it. It might all seem wrong to you, but there is a very good reason to do these things. Feel free to buy an electric car down the line a few years from now from a company that never did extreme tests. I won't. I want to know. Even if it's just for my own projects. Ignorance is not bliss."

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

Fake Meat: The Meat Glue Secret

סין מיצאת בשר דגים וגם חזיר בשר בקר וגם ביצים ירקות ופירות
תראו מה זה בשר בסין ?<
מזייפים גם בשר עם דבק ביולוגי
Web: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Full Article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dahan3

SATWORLD ELITE

Claims from Rolls Royce that this Chinese concept car is nothing more than an poor copy of their luxury model.

חזרה למעלה  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

Permissions in this forum:
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה