המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.
המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG

המחאה החברתית לישראל. מחזירים את המדינה לידי העם !

חיפוש

Display results as :

Rechercher חיפוש מתקדם

התחבר

שכחתי את סיסמתי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm על ידי יוחנן המדביר הלאומי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

גולן טלקום פונה לטריפל: חברת הסלולר פתחה אתר להרשמה מוקדמת לקבלת מידע על חבילה הכוללת ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפוניה. מדובר בצעד שיווקי שכן המחירים טרם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

שמוש בצלחת ישנה של יס

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm על ידי davidh2

יש לי צלחת עם עינית של יס (אני מנותק מיס) שמחוברת לממיר. אני קולט טוב את הערוצים החופשיים בעיברית , המזרח התכון ועוד תחנת חדשות רוסית באנגלית.
האם ניתן בעזרת אותה עינית לקלוט לווין נוסף בעל תחנות חופשיות באנגלית?
אם כל …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד

Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm על ידי satworld

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד
מי שלא חבר לא רואה את כל הפורום או לא יכול להכנס אליו
חובה רישום בפורום ומשלוח 10 הודעות בפורום
הקבלה לקהילה היא על תנאי .
כל עוד מכבדים את התקנון ותקנות הקהילה .
עם החברות …

[ Full reading ]

ממיר המאפשר קליטת כל הערוצים הפרוצים כיום ללא שיתןף

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm על ידי tomer_1968

איזה ממירים קיימים  התומכים בקליטת הערוצים הפרוצים כיום   האם קיוב קפה למשל תומך בכך תודה
צריך לקנות ממיר HD

Comments: 3

מבצע ההתקנות צלחת לווין יוצא לדרך עם עדיפות לחברי הקהילה

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am על ידי satworld

המבצע מיועד לחברי הקהילה
התקנת צלחות לווין לחברי הקהילה
המבצעת AME
בכל הארץ
טכנאים מטעם החברה עם אחריות של שנה
3שנים אחריות שנים לצלחות הלווין
שנה לדיסק
3.שנים אחריות שנים לכבלים

התקנת 2 צלחות עם 8 לווינים
צלחת מטר 1

[ Full reading ]

TOPFEILD 7700-7070 פעם ראשונה בעולם בשיתוף תודה ל DAVA

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am על ידי tizinabi

פעם ראשונה בעולם הצלחנו להפעיל שיתוף על טופפילד 7700HD
7070HD
השיתוף שפועל הוא CAMD3
כולל HD
מנהל פרוייקט DVD מוריס ואושר
תודה ענקית ל DAVA שעשה ימים כלילות בכדי להפעיל אותו ולמדנו רבות מניסיונו
הרסנו ממיר HD אחד כזה במלך …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am על ידי ROYALCONDOM

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

בתדר 11938 H -יש 4 ערוצי Redlight
בתדר 12092 H - יש 6 ערוצי SEX של חבילת Satisfaction

13E

בתדר 11411 H - יש ערוץ Dorcel האיכותי וכן 5 ערוצי Sex On
בתדר 11727 V - יש 5 ערוצי Satisfaction (נסרקים בשם S1...S5 )
בתדר 12207 H - יש 2 ערוצי Free X ו Free X2
בתדר 10853 H - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm על ידי satworld

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית.
גולש יקר,
אנו מודים לך על כי בחרת להיכנס לאתר ולפורום היחיד של קהילת הלווין הישראלית "SATWORLD.TK" ו/או לכל עמוד ו/או מדור שלו, בין אם הכניסה אליהם היא דרך שם מתחם (Domain Name) www.SATWORLD.TKובין אם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

maiai kohen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am על ידי Anonymous

דרושים לעבודות קלדנות סקרים כתיבה 
תמלול פרטים בוואטצפ 0502322173

Comments: 0

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 Shocking Last Words of Death Row Inmates

Go down  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

F35

SATWORLD CARDSHARING MEMBER

We probably all hope to say something profound with our last words, but you can only prepare something to say when you see your death coming in advance. Murderers on death row therefore have an opportunity that most of us lack. Some use it to send weighty final messages. Others decide to end their life on a joke.

1. Ted Bundy is one of the most infamous serial killers to ever be caught. During the 70s he was convicted of murder and rape on dozens of occasions and its believed a lot more that have gone unconvicted. In 1989 he was executed by the electric chair, saying 

“I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”

2. Robert Alton Harris was convicted of murdering two teenage boys for no reason. He was executed in the gas chamber in 1992, saying

“You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.”

3. Rocky Barton was found guilty of murdering his wife. In 2006 he was executed by lethal injection, saying:

“I love you all, and I’m sorry for what I done. I’m sorry for killing your mom and what I done to you.”

4. Carlos Granados stabbed his girlfriend to death after an argument and he also killed her 3 year old son. He was executed in 2007 by lethal injection, saying:

“Kathy, you know I never meant to hurt you. I gave you everything, and that’s what made me so angry. But I never meant to hurt you. I’m sorry.”

5. Roger Keith Coleman's case was shrouded in controversy, with the killer even appearing on Time's front cover. His case was ultimately proven to be correct with DNA evidence making him guilty. He was executed by eletric chair in 1992, saying:

“An innocent man is going to be murdered tonight. When my innocence is proven, I hope Americans will realize the injustice of the death penalty as all other civilized countries have.”

6. Carl Panzam was probably already annoyed at being caught and sentenced to death, so he didn't want things to drag on more than they needed to. He was hanged in 1930, saying: 

“Hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you’re screwing around!”

7. John Avalos Alba was on bail for child molestation charges. When he found out it was his wife who got him arrested, he shot her. He was executed by lethal injection in 2010, saying:

“Okay Warden, let’s do it. I love y’all. I can taste it already. I am starting to go.”

8. Amelia Dyer is probably the worst offender on the list, having thought to murdered around 400 children. She was hanged in 1896, saying:

“I have nothing to say.”

9. James Allen Red Dog decided to stab five men to death in the early 90s for no reason at all. He was executed in 1993, saying

“The rest of you can kiss my ass.”

10. Christina Marie Riggs obviously doesn't know how hell works judging by her last words, as she murdered her 2 young children for no reason other than her own depressive state. She was executed by lethal injection in 2000, saying:

“There is no way words can express how sorry I am for taking the lives of my babies. Now I can be with my babies, as I always intended.”

11. Francis Crowley was a typical street thug who go ideas above his station. The self proclaimed gangster thought he could get away with criminal behaviour and murder. He was executed by electric chair in 1931, saying:

“You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother.”

12. Jeffrey Dahmer raped and killed 17 males during the whole 80s. He showed no remorse for his killings during his trials and time on death row. He was beaten to death while on death row by an inmate, saying before the act:

“I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”

13. James W Chambers fatally shot JErry Oestricker and was remorseful about his action on his death bed. He was executed in 2000, saying:

“I understand the feelings of the Oestricker family, and I ask their forgiveness…I want to stress to them that I did not go down there that night to harm Jerry. I deeply regret how it turned out.”

14. James French was a convicted murderer but he had a sense of humour about him as he went to meet his maker. He was executed in 1966, saying:

“How’s this for a headline? ‘French Fries.’”

15. JAmes Jackson had no reasons to murder his wife and 2 step-daughters and was executed in 2007, saying:

“See you all on the other side. Warden, murder me … I’m ready to roll. Time to get this party started.”

16. George Appel murdered a police officer not long after the 1st world war. He was executed by electric chair in 1928, saying:

“Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.”

17. John Wayne Gacy is also known as "Killer Clown". Over a 6 year span in the 80s, Gacy killed 33 men. He was executed by lethal injection in 1994, saying:

“Kiss my ass.”

חזרה למעלה  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

Permissions in this forum:
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה