המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.
המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG

המחאה החברתית לישראל. מחזירים את המדינה לידי העם !

חיפוש

Display results as :

Rechercher חיפוש מתקדם

התחבר

שכחתי את סיסמתי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm על ידי יוחנן המדביר הלאומי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

גולן טלקום פונה לטריפל: חברת הסלולר פתחה אתר להרשמה מוקדמת לקבלת מידע על חבילה הכוללת ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפוניה. מדובר בצעד שיווקי שכן המחירים טרם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

שמוש בצלחת ישנה של יס

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm על ידי davidh2

יש לי צלחת עם עינית של יס (אני מנותק מיס) שמחוברת לממיר. אני קולט טוב את הערוצים החופשיים בעיברית , המזרח התכון ועוד תחנת חדשות רוסית באנגלית.
האם ניתן בעזרת אותה עינית לקלוט לווין נוסף בעל תחנות חופשיות באנגלית?
אם כל …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד

Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm על ידי satworld

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד
מי שלא חבר לא רואה את כל הפורום או לא יכול להכנס אליו
חובה רישום בפורום ומשלוח 10 הודעות בפורום
הקבלה לקהילה היא על תנאי .
כל עוד מכבדים את התקנון ותקנות הקהילה .
עם החברות …

[ Full reading ]

ממיר המאפשר קליטת כל הערוצים הפרוצים כיום ללא שיתןף

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm על ידי tomer_1968

איזה ממירים קיימים  התומכים בקליטת הערוצים הפרוצים כיום   האם קיוב קפה למשל תומך בכך תודה
צריך לקנות ממיר HD

Comments: 3

מבצע ההתקנות צלחת לווין יוצא לדרך עם עדיפות לחברי הקהילה

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am על ידי satworld

המבצע מיועד לחברי הקהילה
התקנת צלחות לווין לחברי הקהילה
המבצעת AME
בכל הארץ
טכנאים מטעם החברה עם אחריות של שנה
3שנים אחריות שנים לצלחות הלווין
שנה לדיסק
3.שנים אחריות שנים לכבלים

התקנת 2 צלחות עם 8 לווינים
צלחת מטר 1

[ Full reading ]

TOPFEILD 7700-7070 פעם ראשונה בעולם בשיתוף תודה ל DAVA

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am על ידי tizinabi

פעם ראשונה בעולם הצלחנו להפעיל שיתוף על טופפילד 7700HD
7070HD
השיתוף שפועל הוא CAMD3
כולל HD
מנהל פרוייקט DVD מוריס ואושר
תודה ענקית ל DAVA שעשה ימים כלילות בכדי להפעיל אותו ולמדנו רבות מניסיונו
הרסנו ממיר HD אחד כזה במלך …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am על ידי ROYALCONDOM

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

בתדר 11938 H -יש 4 ערוצי Redlight
בתדר 12092 H - יש 6 ערוצי SEX של חבילת Satisfaction

13E

בתדר 11411 H - יש ערוץ Dorcel האיכותי וכן 5 ערוצי Sex On
בתדר 11727 V - יש 5 ערוצי Satisfaction (נסרקים בשם S1...S5 )
בתדר 12207 H - יש 2 ערוצי Free X ו Free X2
בתדר 10853 H - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm על ידי satworld

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית.
גולש יקר,
אנו מודים לך על כי בחרת להיכנס לאתר ולפורום היחיד של קהילת הלווין הישראלית "SATWORLD.TK" ו/או לכל עמוד ו/או מדור שלו, בין אם הכניסה אליהם היא דרך שם מתחם (Domain Name) www.SATWORLD.TKובין אם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

maiai kohen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am על ידי Anonymous

דרושים לעבודות קלדנות סקרים כתיבה 
תמלול פרטים בוואטצפ 0502322173

Comments: 0

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

הוצאת סדאם חוסיין מהקבר לאחר שנתלה

Go down  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

גזר הדין של סדאם חוסיין מוות בתליה 

(5 Nov 2006) 1. Chief Judge Raouf Adbul-Rahman pointing at former US attorney general Ramsey Clark UPSOUND " Ramsey Clark, Let him in"
2. Defence lawyer for Saddam Hussein and former US attorney general Ramsey Clark sitting in court
3. SOUNDBITE (Arabic): Raouf Adbul-Rahman, Chief Judge:
"He is the ridiculous one take him out of the court, take him out, take him out!"
UPSOUND of people in the court clapping
4. Clark with guards standing behind him
5. Chief Judge banging a book on his desk
6. Cutaway of defence lawyer
7. Chief Judge addressing Saddam Hussein (overlaid with pictures of Saddam)
Chief Judge: "Keep standing... We are going to read the verdict keep standing."
Saddam Hussein: "What?"
Chief Judge: "Keep standing we are going to read the verdict, listen to the verdict standing."
Saddam Hussein: "I will listen to it."
Chief Judge: "Yes Standing."
Saddam Hussein: "No, sitting."
Chief Judge: "Stand... Make him stand" (speaking to the guards) NOT PICTURED
Saddam Hussein:" Don't twist my arm" (speaking to the guards) NOT PICTURED
Chief Judge: " Leave him, leave him. The court decided to sentence Saddam Hussein Almajid to death."
Saddam Hussein: "Long live the people, long live the nation, down with the traitors, down down the invaders ..Allah Akbar...(God is great). Long live the people (Iraqi people) long live the nation (Arab nation), down the traitors, down down with the invaders, go to hell, you and the court, silence for the ones should shut up. We are for it. We are the human people. The criminal invaders are the enemies of humanity and their collaborators are the enemies of humanity. God is great, God is great, silence for the ones who should shut up. I recommend the great Iraqi people to forgive the ones who chose the wrong side if they decide to come back and change their situation. I also recommend that the great people (Iraqis) should feel angry with the people from the countries that occupied Iraq and be ready to pardon them. You are not the ones who decide, you are servants of the occupation, of the invaders and their followers, God is great, life for us and death for our enemies, life for the people and death for their enemies, long live the great nation (Arab nation) and death for its enemy, long live humanity!"
8. Chief Judge sitting in court
STORYLINE:
Iraq's High Tribunal on Sunday found Saddam Hussein guilty of crimes against humanity and sentenced him to hang for the 1982 killing of 148 Shiites in the city of Dujail.
The visibly shaken former leader shouted "God is great!"
Saddam's half brother and former intelligence chief Barzan Ibrahim, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, head of the former Revolutionary Court, were sentenced to join Saddam on the gallows for the Dujail killings after an unsuccessful assassination attempt during a Saddam visit to the city 60 kilometres (35 miles) north of Baghdad.
Saddam and his seven co-defendants had been tried by the Iraqi High Tribunal over a wave of revenge killings carried out in the city of Dujail following a 1982 assassination attempt on the former dictator.
After the verdict was read, a trembling Saddam yelled out, "Long live the people, and death to their enemies. Long live the glorious nation, and death to its enemies!"
He initially refused Chief Judge Raouf Adbul-Rahman's order to rise to hear the verdict and sentence. Two bailiffs lifted Saddam to his feet, and he remained standing but turned to one guard, telling him to stop twisting his arm.
Two other defendants Awad Hamed al-Bandar, head of former Revolutionary Court and Barzan Ibrahim, Saddam's half brother were also sentenced to death by the court.
As the Chief Judge read out the death sentence Awad Hamed al-Bandar shouted "God is great" over and over again.

נערך לאחרונה על-ידי azkaban בתאריך Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:07 pm, סך-הכל נערך 3 פעמים

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

VIDEO VETTED BY US MILITARY

PLEASE NOTE: NO FACES FROM THE COURTROOM INTERIORS ARE TO BE USED ON AIR

All dialogue in Arabic - approximate translation

Saddam Hussein sits down
Saddam Hussein: "Saddam Hussein Al-Majeed, President of the Republic of Iraq"
Judge tells stenographer: "Former President of Iraq"
SH: "I'm still (president of Iraq)"
Saddam Hussein wipes his face
Zoom out to show judge from behind and Saddam Hussein
Judge instructs stenographer to write "Saddam Hussein was the former commander of the Iraqi Armed Forces.
Judge: "Your domicile. "
SH: "Every house in Iraq"
Judge: "Your mother?"
SH: "Sabhah Telfah... May I ask a question? You should introduce yourself!"
Judge: "I am going to introduce myself - I am the judge of the Iraqi Central Court."
SH: "Pardon?"
Judge: "Judge of the investigation of the Iraqi Central Court."
SH: "By which decision was it formed?"
Judge: "I am an Iraqi and I was appointed in accordance with a Republican decree under the former regime and I am still working as a judge."
SH: "I want each Iraqi to respect the Iraqi judiciary, so the Iraqi Judiciary was formed as from the very beginning since the judiciary represents the will of the Iraqi people."
Judge: "By the will of God."
SH: "So you shouldn't work according to a decision made by invading troops which you name coalition forces."
Judge: "I would like to point out to you an important point. I was a judge in the former regime."
SH: "I respect judges and you know that."
Judge: "We all know that you respect the judiciary process and you are as an ordinary citizen when you are accused you will appear in court."
SH: "I have the honour of being an Iraqi citizen."
Judge: "This is an accusation that it was proved the citizen is convicted and if it is not he will be released."
SH: "So when you say that I am the president of Iraq this doesn't mean that I adhere to the occupation but to confirm to the Iraqi people that I respect their will as they elected me and secondly you summoned me to present charges against me."
Judge: "To inform you of the crimes."
SH: "You see you called them crimes."
Judge: "Please. The charges will come when we finish the investigation. The judge decides whether there is evidence, the accused referred to the court."
SH: "I'd like to understand the legal side in this. Any accused who appears before the court, there should be an investigation beforehand."
Judge: "This is not a trial. It is an investigation."
SH: "It is an investigation. So we should put in our mind that the judge will prosecute in the name of the people. I pay no heed, whether you judge me or not. This is something not important for me. It is important for you as a judge. So don't mention a term called occupation forces, a matter that was rejected by your people and disgraceful."
Judge: "In the name of the people of Iraq."
SH: "Yes that is right. You should judge and prosecute in the name of the Iraqi people."
Cutaway side view of Judge
Saddam Hussein: ''The occupation of Kuwait, the 7th charge, regrettably that this has been aroused by an Iraqi. …I understand…What law you are talking about? A law attempts to try Saddam Hussein because he stood in the face of Kuwaitis who said that they were going to reduce Iraqi ladies to sell themselves for ten dinars in the street. And we fought a battle for the honour of the Iraqis and to defend them and revive the historic rights and fight those those dogs.(Kuwaitis).''
Wide of Saddam Hussein with judge facing him (inaudible)
Saddam Hussein: "Please allow me not to sign until the lawyers are present.''
Saddam stroking his beard
Patch of the Iraqi CS
Saddam leaves

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

Saddam Hussein had just one interrogator while in U.S. custody, FBI Agent George Piro, who revealed to Scott Pelley the Iraqi leaders confessions, one year ago this week.

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

He was one of the world’s most notorious and ruthless leaders. Since coming to power in 1979, Saddam used any means necessary to hold onto Iraq including killing anyone who stood in his way. At a young age he was brutalized at home, ran away to his uncles, and quickly became a thug for an extremist political party

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

azkaban

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR