המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.
המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG

המחאה החברתית לישראל. מחזירים את המדינה לידי העם !

חיפוש

Display results as :

Rechercher חיפוש מתקדם

התחבר

שכחתי את סיסמתי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm על ידי יוחנן המדביר הלאומי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

גולן טלקום פונה לטריפל: חברת הסלולר פתחה אתר להרשמה מוקדמת לקבלת מידע על חבילה הכוללת ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפוניה. מדובר בצעד שיווקי שכן המחירים טרם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

שמוש בצלחת ישנה של יס

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm על ידי davidh2

יש לי צלחת עם עינית של יס (אני מנותק מיס) שמחוברת לממיר. אני קולט טוב את הערוצים החופשיים בעיברית , המזרח התכון ועוד תחנת חדשות רוסית באנגלית.
האם ניתן בעזרת אותה עינית לקלוט לווין נוסף בעל תחנות חופשיות באנגלית?
אם כל …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד

Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm על ידי satworld

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד
מי שלא חבר לא רואה את כל הפורום או לא יכול להכנס אליו
חובה רישום בפורום ומשלוח 10 הודעות בפורום
הקבלה לקהילה היא על תנאי .
כל עוד מכבדים את התקנון ותקנות הקהילה .
עם החברות …

[ Full reading ]

ממיר המאפשר קליטת כל הערוצים הפרוצים כיום ללא שיתןף

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm על ידי tomer_1968

איזה ממירים קיימים  התומכים בקליטת הערוצים הפרוצים כיום   האם קיוב קפה למשל תומך בכך תודה
צריך לקנות ממיר HD

Comments: 3

מבצע ההתקנות צלחת לווין יוצא לדרך עם עדיפות לחברי הקהילה

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am על ידי satworld

המבצע מיועד לחברי הקהילה
התקנת צלחות לווין לחברי הקהילה
המבצעת AME
בכל הארץ
טכנאים מטעם החברה עם אחריות של שנה
3שנים אחריות שנים לצלחות הלווין
שנה לדיסק
3.שנים אחריות שנים לכבלים

התקנת 2 צלחות עם 8 לווינים
צלחת מטר 1

[ Full reading ]

TOPFEILD 7700-7070 פעם ראשונה בעולם בשיתוף תודה ל DAVA

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am על ידי tizinabi

פעם ראשונה בעולם הצלחנו להפעיל שיתוף על טופפילד 7700HD
7070HD
השיתוף שפועל הוא CAMD3
כולל HD
מנהל פרוייקט DVD מוריס ואושר
תודה ענקית ל DAVA שעשה ימים כלילות בכדי להפעיל אותו ולמדנו רבות מניסיונו
הרסנו ממיר HD אחד כזה במלך …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am על ידי ROYALCONDOM

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

בתדר 11938 H -יש 4 ערוצי Redlight
בתדר 12092 H - יש 6 ערוצי SEX של חבילת Satisfaction

13E

בתדר 11411 H - יש ערוץ Dorcel האיכותי וכן 5 ערוצי Sex On
בתדר 11727 V - יש 5 ערוצי Satisfaction (נסרקים בשם S1...S5 )
בתדר 12207 H - יש 2 ערוצי Free X ו Free X2
בתדר 10853 H - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm על ידי satworld

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית.
גולש יקר,
אנו מודים לך על כי בחרת להיכנס לאתר ולפורום היחיד של קהילת הלווין הישראלית "SATWORLD.TK" ו/או לכל עמוד ו/או מדור שלו, בין אם הכניסה אליהם היא דרך שם מתחם (Domain Name) www.SATWORLD.TKובין אם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

maiai kohen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am על ידי Anonymous

דרושים לעבודות קלדנות סקרים כתיבה 
תמלול פרטים בוואטצפ 0502322173

Comments: 0

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aalst carnival March 3 2019

Go down  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

1Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Empty Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 pm

sabbatjour

SATWORLD SUPER PRO

Grotesque caricatures of Jews at a family event - and the organisers apparently see no problem!

I gave it a try, my english is bad, and it's practically impossible to translate everything literally, if there are questions you may ask them, I'l give it a try to answer, as long as everybody is polite! Because it's all based now on a missunderstanding (ps.: if somebody can help with the translation/give more explanation to improve, do it :)!). And yes, I defen the carnival group, I'm not anti-semitic, but with carnival is everything possible for a few days, it's our freedom, and I'll defend it (also laughing with our own). And yes, sometimes there are groups that I also don't find good, but for those three days, why not? As long as you not support racism, terrorism, ... but caricatures/stereotypes, that's carnival Aalst! And yes, we don't exclude anyone (because it would be discrimination ;), most of the time, it's about local topics/politics, but sometimes about religions, especially the scandals in the Christian church; and not all groups laugh with something, other celebrate people/special things, like our soccer team that excist 100 year, or they celebrate that they exist 50 years for example, they celebrate that our king and queen are married for 20 years (with the necessary ridicule)).

Intro:

Shaloooooom Shaloooooom!

Shalom shalom no not a salami.

Ah sabbatical year of the vismooil'n (name of the group): the pink Jews.

Shaloooom, "shalommekes (difficult to translate)"

Ai, my little sheeps (translated literally, it's something we say as a comforting word to someone who has experienced something bad, it's difficult to translate it 100% correct; you could say: oh, poor boy/girl)

The song itself:

??? (don't understand the first words exactly, if somebody can help me)

...of our safe than you see our mouse,

that's not okay such a Yewish mouse. (until this point it is difficult to translate because I don't understand it/it's difficult to translate literally, even in Dutch)

And we dance and we jump in the direction of 'de groeite mert' (the central place of Aalst, also the most important place with carnival)

because a pink jew, that's extroverted.

(aaaaai aiaiaiaiaaaai... we want mice, mouse, let's show your mouse)

We are doing something about Jews this year,

and we are also very special.

We all have a nice side (in this context it's probabky a saying, I think they mean everybody has a special caracter),

a pink jew, that's not normal.

They walk most of the time in black,

that is not important to us right now.

And we sing: oooohoho

Yes we sing: oooohoho

They are all from Israel.

?...of our safe than you see our mouse,

that's not okay such a Yewish mouse.

And we dance and we jump in the direction of 'de groeite mert',

Our home is Palestina,

but over there it's not good for us,

I prefer to participate in vastelauved (Shrove Tuesday, it means carnival here),

whilst disguised participating in the parade.

For us, this is the highlight,

only in Oilsjt (dialect for Aalst) is our heart

And we sing: oooohoho

Yes we sing: oooohoho

The final is on the mert (central place).

It's very hard, I'll give it a try, but it's impossible to translate everything litterally, and my english isn't so good, I can say one thing: they don't sing about anti-Semitism. The theme was "a sabbatical year', which means that a carnival group doesn't spend very much money on their float, so next year, they can build a more beautiful one. And because sabbat is original jewish (that's why there are jews on it, and why caricature? That's because you can recognise the persons, there are also caricatures of muslims, priests, black and white people, local, national and international politicians, ... nobody is excluded ;), for three days, you can laugh with everything, no censorship, only freedom!), they refer to them. The money and the safes, refer to the money they have saved. The pink/purple color? It's because they make from them 'jewish janets'. The janets (voil jeaneten in our local language) is an old tradition, 100 years ago, the people in Aalst were very poor and worked in dangerous factories. But when it was carnival, they could do everything what they want during a small period, laughing with their bosses, politicians, ... The problem was that they didn' had money for costumes for carnival, so they took the clothes of there wifes (from there the purple color, making it more 'jeanet', integrating the jews a little bit in our own local tradition and culture). Sorry, it's pretty difficult to tell exactly what I want, because my english is bad, but the point of carnival here is freedom, you can make from everything a caricature, you can laugh with everyone and everything, you can honor people, ... Come to Aalst and you will see that carnival is not meant to spread hatred, but to make the people more close to each other. It does not matter whether you are rich or poor, black or white, Muslim or Christian, everyone is equal, and everyone laughs with each other (and especially with the politicians, there are a lot of caricatural puppets of them on the floats)! And I think every true carnivalist know you shouldn't show a swastika or something like that. And if there is one person that says and means it that all jews have to go, I would condemn him too (but that's not the case here).

נערך לאחרונה על-ידי sabbatjour בתאריך Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:50 pm, סך-הכל נערך פעם אחת

2Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Empty Re: Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:37 pm

sabbatjour

SATWORLD SUPER PRO

From the obsessive love of the Jewish mother to the cheapness, Jewish people (from around the world) react to the most common Jewish stereotypes on the streets of Tel Aviv.

Dating Beyond Borders is a Youtube channel that focuses on highlighting the cultural differences that come into play while dating people from other countries.

Join me as I travel the world and explore culture and dating trends. We release weekly videos every Thursday so hit the subscribe button and the little bell icon to come along on the travel journey weekly!

Want more insight into our creative process? Check out our Patreon page! For as little as $1 a month, you can join our creative community and help us break down the barriers that stand between us.
https://bit.ly/2GwjbxG

3Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Empty Re: Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:38 pm

sabbatjour

SATWORLD SUPER PRO

What's up guys, We went out dressed in a Arab/Muslim and Jewish traditional outfit, walked hand to hand in public to see how people react.

4Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Empty Re: Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:39 pm

sabbatjour

SATWORLD SUPER PRO

5Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Empty Re: Aalst carnival March 3 2019 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:40 pm

sabbatjour

SATWORLD SUPER PRO

חזרה למעלה  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

Permissions in this forum:
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה