המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG
האם אתה רוצה להגיב להודעה זו? אנא הירשם לפורום בכמה לחיצות או התחבר כדי להמשיך.
המחאה החברתית לישראל-SATWORLD.ORG

המחאה החברתית לישראל. מחזירים את המדינה לידי העם !

חיפוש

Display results as :

Rechercher חיפוש מתקדם

התחבר

שכחתי את סיסמתי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm על ידי יוחנן המדביר הלאומי

גולן טלקום החלה בהרשמה ל"גולן בוקס" - ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפון

גולן טלקום פונה לטריפל: חברת הסלולר פתחה אתר להרשמה מוקדמת לקבלת מידע על חבילה הכוללת ממיר טלוויזיה, אינטרנט וטלפוניה. מדובר בצעד שיווקי שכן המחירים טרם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

שמוש בצלחת ישנה של יס

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm על ידי davidh2

יש לי צלחת עם עינית של יס (אני מנותק מיס) שמחוברת לממיר. אני קולט טוב את הערוצים החופשיים בעיברית , המזרח התכון ועוד תחנת חדשות רוסית באנגלית.
האם ניתן בעזרת אותה עינית לקלוט לווין נוסף בעל תחנות חופשיות באנגלית?
אם כל …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד

Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm על ידי satworld

פורום זה פתוח רק לחברי קהילת הלווין הישראלית בלבד
מי שלא חבר לא רואה את כל הפורום או לא יכול להכנס אליו
חובה רישום בפורום ומשלוח 10 הודעות בפורום
הקבלה לקהילה היא על תנאי .
כל עוד מכבדים את התקנון ותקנות הקהילה .
עם החברות …

[ Full reading ]

ממיר המאפשר קליטת כל הערוצים הפרוצים כיום ללא שיתןף

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm על ידי tomer_1968

איזה ממירים קיימים  התומכים בקליטת הערוצים הפרוצים כיום   האם קיוב קפה למשל תומך בכך תודה
צריך לקנות ממיר HD

Comments: 3

מבצע ההתקנות צלחת לווין יוצא לדרך עם עדיפות לחברי הקהילה

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am על ידי satworld

המבצע מיועד לחברי הקהילה
התקנת צלחות לווין לחברי הקהילה
המבצעת AME
בכל הארץ
טכנאים מטעם החברה עם אחריות של שנה
3שנים אחריות שנים לצלחות הלווין
שנה לדיסק
3.שנים אחריות שנים לכבלים

התקנת 2 צלחות עם 8 לווינים
צלחת מטר 1

[ Full reading ]

TOPFEILD 7700-7070 פעם ראשונה בעולם בשיתוף תודה ל DAVA

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am על ידי tizinabi

פעם ראשונה בעולם הצלחנו להפעיל שיתוף על טופפילד 7700HD
7070HD
השיתוף שפועל הוא CAMD3
כולל HD
מנהל פרוייקט DVD מוריס ואושר
תודה ענקית ל DAVA שעשה ימים כלילות בכדי להפעיל אותו ולמדנו רבות מניסיונו
הרסנו ממיר HD אחד כזה במלך …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 am על ידי ROYALCONDOM

ערוצי הסקס בלווינים:

בתדר 11938 H -יש 4 ערוצי Redlight
בתדר 12092 H - יש 6 ערוצי SEX של חבילת Satisfaction

13E

בתדר 11411 H - יש ערוץ Dorcel האיכותי וכן 5 ערוצי Sex On
בתדר 11727 V - יש 5 ערוצי Satisfaction (נסרקים בשם S1...S5 )
בתדר 12207 H - יש 2 ערוצי Free X ו Free X2
בתדר 10853 H - …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm על ידי satworld

תקנון פורום קהילת הלווין הישראלית.
גולש יקר,
אנו מודים לך על כי בחרת להיכנס לאתר ולפורום היחיד של קהילת הלווין הישראלית "SATWORLD.TK" ו/או לכל עמוד ו/או מדור שלו, בין אם הכניסה אליהם היא דרך שם מתחם (Domain Name) www.SATWORLD.TKובין אם …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

maiai kohen

Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am על ידי Anonymous

דרושים לעבודות קלדנות סקרים כתיבה 
תמלול פרטים בוואטצפ 0502322173

Comments: 0

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

נשק אקדח ותת מקלע לייזר עובדים באמת עשה זאת בעצמך

Go down  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

overdosed1

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

SELFMADE TUTORIAL CHANNEL :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHy...

https://www.laser-gadgets.com

My Homemade "Laser Taser" Pistol with pulsed YAG laser and High Voltage Head
The heart of this bad boy is a pulsed Nd:YAG laser from an old Isreali military rangefinder, which is pumped by a flashlamp and has peak powers of several thousand watts (even though only for a short time). I also added a high voltage generator to make it a little bit scarier.

I should mention that a project like this should NOT be attempted at home! The funny thing is that the taser unit of the gun wouldn't kill me if I got hit (which I have..) but the capacitor bank for the pulsed laser could easily stop my heart. High voltage is not to be messed with by the inexperienced tinkerer, and attempting HV projects at home without much electronics experience is a good way to end up dead on the floor.

On a lighter note, be on the lookout for more vids! The laser bazooka was put on the backburner for a bit due to some issues with my diode banks, but the final product is in sight!

You should also be watching out for my giant ruby lasers that I'll get built before long, as well as some crazy pyro and science vids.

From a storage unit in rural Illinois, YouTuber Styropyro builds high-powered laser experiments in a makeshift lab for his nearly half a million subscribers. A chemist by training, Drake Anthony started his Styropyro YouTube channel over a decade ago, when he was still a teenager.

As YouTube clamps down in recent years on the types of content it allows on its platform, Styropyro claims that DIY, science-focused YouTubers like him are getting unreasonably moderated. Motherboard travelled to rural Illinois to meet up with him at his DIY science lab.

Styropyro's YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/styropyro

I scored an engineering sample for a very powerful laser diode array recently and decided to jam it in a handheld housing. The extremely powerful laser diode array is rated for 95W of output power and is capable of more than that. At such extreme power in such a small package, this makes for what is likely the most powerful handheld laser in the world.

The laser diode array was probably made for use in high efficiency laser driven light sources like hybrid DLP projectors, and in fact these kinds of sources are likely to become used more and more often in the future. In fact the 2014 Nobel prize in physics was given for the blue LED which directly led to the blue laser diode, and both of these are used in some of the most efficient white light sources ever made.

That's not the only piece of Nobel Prize winning tech in this build though. In fact this project would not have been possible without the development of high energy density lithium batteries, which actually won the 2019 Nobel Prize in chemistry!

For the build I used an old radar gun that my friend scored from a junkyard, and removed the internals other than switches. I ground down a big chunk of aluminum to use as a heatsink, and bolted down the laser array using indium foil. For the drivers I used linear regulators that happen to be fairly efficient due to the relatively high voltages involved. The stock switch would have likely been yeeted if I used it to switch on the powerful circuit, so I rewired it so that a big power MOSFET handles the bulk of the power switching.

After building it, I tested it against several different materials and items, starting with common tricks used with handheld lasers (popping balloons, igniting cardboard, etc.) before moving up to some extreme demos like melting glass and cutting steel. The fact that a handheld laser can do this is unbelievable, and is only possible due to the groundbreaking research done by scientists and engineers over the years.

Obviously a laser like this requires wearing high OD laser goggles at all times when using it, as it is a whopping 200 times over the threshold of the highest danger ratings for laser. That being said, you don't have to get into record breaking territory before you need to wear goggles when using lasers. Even cheap $2 laser pointers bought online are often extremely dangerous as they usually turn out much stronger than advertised!!

The song during the heatsink montage is "Give" by Silent Partner
Testing Illegal Blue Lasers from eBay (and making them even stronger)
Normally I'm not interested in buying handheld lasers off of the internet as what I can make is usually more interesting. That being said there were some eBay listings for blue lasers pointers that caught my eye. Although the claimed output power was under 5mW (ebay's limit as well as the US federal limit) the pictures showed lasers that appeared to be very strong. Now importing a handheld laser stronger than 5mW is usually illegal here, but these listings explicitly stated the lasers had an output that was under the legal limit. Even so, I wanted to play it safe (legally at least) so I found US sellers/resellers of these "5mW" lasers.

The lasers turned out to be INCREDIBLY strong, HUNDREDS of times stronger than advertised. While this may seem like a good thing, a laser like this will blind you permanently the instant it hits you in the eye. Wearing proper eye protection is a must when dealing with these.

It's common for sellers to exaggerate the power of flashlights, cars, etc., so why would these sellers lie in the opposite direction about lasers? It turns out this is the only way they can get away with selling powerful lasers on eBay without blatantly breaking the rules. The bigger issue is that handheld lasers like this are federally restricted in most countries. This isn't a problem for say a seller in China shipping to the US, as our laws aren't relevant there. This a huge issue for all of these US resellers that are sending out powerful lasers by the thousand though, and the FDA very well may lay a smackdown at some point.

Obviously I have nothing against owning strong lasers, but trying to pass off a burning lasers as eye safe in order to make a few bucks is incredibly dangerous. I realize most people will have an idea of what they are getting into, but those out there that aren't aware of the extreme danger involved are going to lose an eye. You think I'm exaggerating but permanent eye injuries happen ALL THE TIME from the cheap death rays bought online. If you really want a powerful laser, read up on lasers and laser eye safety and start small before working your way up to a big laser.

1mw To 5000mw Lasers - My Laser Collection

overdosed1

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

The worst laser in this bunch is by FAR the "neatcell" spot removal laser. This thing is EXTREMELY dangerous. Not only can it blind you instantly, but it will likely leave terrible scars if you use it on yourself to remove tattoos (or acne, freckles, and all the other stuff it claims to remove). To make matters worse, it sells like crazy!!! D: If you know anybody who owns one of these, tell them to get rid of it immediately!!

The next laser I showed after the neatcell is the q-switched tattoo burner laser I've showcased on this channel before. This thing is absolutely crazy, capable of peak powers exceeding a MILLION watts. Unlike the neatcell, it *might* be useful in the hands of a trained operator to remove tattoos, but it certainly isn't safe by any means.

The next "laser" turned out to not be a laser at all. The "plasma spot removal laser" turned out to be what is essentially a "slayer exciter" circuit in a pen style housing. Although not as scary as the first two lasers, I wouldn't recommend using it on yourself. It is an interesting and compact source of high frequency electricity though.

Finally, I tested out a GIGANTIC q-switched surgical laser that I bought used on eBay. Although NOT advertised for DIY use, it still fit the theme of eBay medical lasers so I showcased it anyway. This thing is capable of over 100W average of 532nm green light, with peak output power exceeding 10kW.

overdosed1

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

Playing with plasma to try to make the fabled Sci-Fi weapon trope. You actually can make plasma into sort of a blade shape, but there are some caveats...

The flyback transformer and driver that I used:
https://amzn.to/2N39sm6

overdosed1

SATWORLD SENIOR
SATWORLD SENIOR

Amazing White Laser Experiments!!!Laser р0rn!! Here I build a full color RGB white laser, as well as experiment with the beam using prisms and mirrors.

In this video I build a full color RGB laser using red, green, and blue lasers. I use an analog driver based on the LM317, and combine the beams using an X-cube. The resulting laser can make white, yellow, aqua, magenta, purple and many other colors. The white laser beam can then be split back up with prisms and diffraction gratings, as I show in the video. I then build a white laser based on just two colors, yellow and cyan, and then in the end of the video I show some TRIPPY effects with a laser time tunnel.

Discord!
https://discord.gg/zz3Pjyg

חזרה למעלה  הודעה [עמוד 1 מתוך 1]

Permissions in this forum:
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה